August 31, 2010

Vini Spuntini @ Chadstone SC (Melbourne, VIC)


I am eager to feature this little cafe located in Chadstone Shopping Centre as it has been my favourite lunch place to go to when I shop at Chadstone. Vini Spuntini has an order and pay at counter concept where you order, pay, and tell them which table you will be seating at (numbers are displayed clearly on each table).
The cafe sells pizza, salad, sandwiches, pastries, cakes and a few daily hot food specials for the more indulgent client. I am the indulgent one most of the time.
I love their pumpkin pizza, which is full of flavour, and enough to make me go back for more. The crust is crunchy with a cream-cracker taste, and they use full-flavoured cheeses which makes the pizza rich and fulfilling.

The ricotta and spinach-filled tortellini tossed in napoli sauce is heavenly. The dish is savoury and leaves a fresh tomato flavour in my mouth. The plate is always clean when I eat their pasta.

I think quality makes up for the price, which is slightly higher than other cafes which cook their pasta in bulk. This one cooks them one at a time.

Vini Spuntini is located at:
Chadstone Shopping Centre
Shop B 142
1341 Dandenong Rd
Chadstone 3148 VIC


Comments/views shown are purely personal, and has no link to anyone or any corporation whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment