October 17, 2013

Krimper - A new find in a lane way

I'm excited.  I can post my reviews from my mobile! This morning, I decided to try a new cafe which supposedly has a killer burger.
Obviously, I ordered the Krimper burger (Krimper is the name of the cafe). A latte to go with it. They use coffee from Proud Mary. Verdict:
Burger ($18) came on a block with hand cut chips and aioili sauce. What I like about the burger is the bun. A seeded brioche bun. Patty was juicy, cooked just right, medium rare. The whole combination was very good. I wouldn't rate it exceptional because it just lacked something and I can't make out what. 
Coffee was good when it was hot. It had a hint of cough mixture taste after it cooled down.  Not sure if it was because of a reaction to something in the burger, I don't know.
I would give this place another try.

Krimper
20, Guildford lane
Melbourne 3000
VIC Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment